Open Forum (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bill Restricting access to Maine Vital Records.

When does the new law restricting access to Maine Vital records go into effect? Thanks, Kyla

Started by Kyla Sandberg

4 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kyla Sandberg

Early Maine Photo

Hello everyone, this photo I believe came from Maine. It appears to be a copy of a tintype from its size. Would anyone care to give their o…

Started by Ron

11 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Ron

Update: Maine Vital Records Fees

Dale W. Mower on the MGS blog has an update on the recent price hike for vital records in Maine, as well as some good advice on saving some…

Started by Chris Dunham

0 Jan 28, 2010

Maine Female Brick Wall

Searching Annie M. True b. c.1845 Oxford County, perhaps Dixfield (on death cert.) but I can find no reference to her until her marriage an…

Started by Elizabeth Perra

14 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Perra

Massachusetts Marriage and Death Records

FamilySearch Record Search has added two collections in recent months that will be of special interest to Maine researchers. Though the in…

Started by Chris Dunham

0 Jan 4, 2010

brown family of somerset and franklin county maine from 1810-1860

i have an israel brown from new portland maine, who married an flora a emery in new portland in 1857.he was born around 1831 and flora in 1…

Started by ed mccarren

0 Nov 20, 2009

Stevens/Libby ancestry search

I am trying to locate information on the family of William F. Libby, whose daughter, Madeline, married Charles Wellington Stevens around 19…

Started by Diana M. Blankenship

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Michael Atkinson

Col Edward Grow and John Bennet/Bennett

Hi all, I'm looking for more info on Edward Grow and his son in-law John Bennett. I'm also researching Capt. Peter Nowell, and Charles Snow…

Started by Tammy Henderson

0 Sep 18, 2009

War of 1812 Records on Mainegenealogynetwork

I would like to know the source of the war of 1812 records that are in the Mainegenealogynetwork database. I found my 4th greatgrandfather,…

Started by Kyla Sandberg

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Kyla Sandberg

New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900

"New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900," were recently added to FamilySearch Record Search. May be useful to those with ancestry that…

Started by Chris Dunham

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Michael Atkinson

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service