Open Forum (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with Clark, Everton and Whitney families

Hello, I am looking for help with three of my wife's lines in Maine and since travelling to Maine right now is not possible, I am willing t…

Started by David A Gilliard

5 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by David A Gilliard

Best way to search Maine records?

I'm new to tracing my genealogy and have family that was in Maine that I am trying to learn more about! I am on Ancestory.com but there are…

Started by Caroline

1 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Dunham

Eighteenth Century New England African Americans

I am interested in making contact with anyone who has African descent heritage in 18th century New England. You may be a proud generational…

Started by Adelaide Solomon-Jordan

4 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Adelaide Solomon-Jordan

Timothy Bartlett of Mt. Vernon, Maine

I'm trying to verify my information on the Bartlett family of Kennebec County, specifically from Mt. Vernon and Belgrade. My Great-grandfat…

Started by Margaret(Peg)BartlettAdamsNelson

15 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by hilary Anne brown Chinnery

Looking for Grave Locations - LIkely Greenwood or West Paris

I am looking for the cemetery locations/grave stones of Gilbert W. Yates 1835-1925 and his wife, Laura (Emmons) Yates 1852-1894. Also Sidne…

Started by Pamela Carter

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Chris Dunham

Upton Family Cemetery on Upton Bros. Road, Norway, Me.

Is it still there?  Drove up and down the road several times and was so disappointed not to spot it.  It was there in 2010 because wonderfu…

Started by Anne Kinney

1 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Dunham

New member here !

Hi everyone,  I am currently working on my ancestry. I'm a descendant from Adrian Frye from Kittery. He married Sarah Hannah White, daught…

Started by Vanessa Frye

2 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Vanessa Frye

Can't locate records because town may not exist

I have a relative, Howard Rinehart ROGERS, who lived in Pennsylvania. Apparently, Howard was seeking work (he was a painter), adventure, or…

Started by Andy Andrelczyk

6 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by HAttie Irish

Just Joining

I am a 12th generation Allen in North America. The first 5 generations were Quakers from Cape Cod at Sandwich Monthly Meeting (SMM), Barnst…

Started by William Arthur Allen

5 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Ivan Miller

Civil War ancestors

I posted to my blog about some more remote members of the family who served in the Civil War. Could any of these people also be related to…

Started by Christine Fitzgerald

0 May 25, 2015

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service