Open Forum (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Civil War ancestors

I posted to my blog about some more remote members of the family who served in the Civil War. Could any of these people also be related to…

Started by Christine Fitzgerald

0 May 25, 2015

Looking for parents of Elihu C. Harding

Looking for parents of Elihu C (Charles) Harding, b. 1802 in Waldo, d. 1865 in Kansas. Married Keziah Wood, b. 1799 d. 1839,  in 1823. They…

Started by lynn wenzel

2 May 13, 2015
Reply by lynn wenzel

When did she die?

I found a picture ofOlivette Belanger pelletier,Marie Pelletier Dupras,Leo Hatch,and Delia Dupras Hatch taken in 1923BUT I found a death ce…

Started by Gerard Francois Bilodeau

0 May 2, 2015

April 2015 Edition of the Maine State Library Genealogy Newsletter

The April 2015 edition of the Maine State Library genealogy newsletter, Genealogy Notes from Emily is available online. The newsletter is p…

Started by Maine State Library

0 Apr 24, 2015

Iam trying to help a friend find his roots

What I was giving for info on Brandon Towers family is as follows: (Dads side)Brandon Towers dad is William Towers,  I am looking for his W…

Started by SCOTT MORGAN

2 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by SCOTT MORGAN

Deaths-Maine Insane Asylum

I am looking for the death of Mary McIntire/yre between 1910-1912 at the Maine Insane Asylum.  It could be listed under Chapman, her maide…

Started by Cindy Johnson

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Cindy Johnson

looking for a reference for Topsham vital records listed on this website.

This book is listed in the bibliography for Topsham: Hill, Mary Pelham, comp., Vital records of Topsham, Maine, to the year 1892 [Vol I: Bi…

Started by Delia Wilson Lunsford

7 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Delia Wilson Lunsford

new genealogy website

I have started a new website about my family using The Next Generation software (TNG). My site address is:  http://www.photobug.name I have…

Started by David Leighr

0 Feb 14, 2015

Maine Genealogy Fair Planned for July 2015 in Augusta

The Maine State Library and the Maine Genealogical Society have partnered to host the Maine Genealogy Fair at the Maine State Library in Au…

Started by Maine State Library

0 Feb 12, 2015

Bar Harbor newspaper resouce

I would like to share this great newspaper archive called "Friends of Island History"  I found with any who are researching in the Bar Harb…

Started by Loretta

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Loretta

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service