Surname Queries: A-C (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for the children of Moses and Lottie Black

Im looking for the children of Moses and Lottie Abbott Black. Lottie divorced Moses in 1891. Possible they had a daughter who married into…

Started by cheire gordon young

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

The Boyers Family - Immigrants in 1865 to Biddeford, ME

Joseph Boyers and Mary Gilroy were married in Sculcoates, England on 16 November 1846. They were both from Ireland; County Sligo. I'm not s…

Started by Michael Atkinson

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Atkinson

Colbath Family

Our ancestor, Mary F Colbath does not seem to want to tell us who her parents were.  The only information  we have found on her is :-   Bir…

Started by Jane Cheney

0 Feb 16, 2010

Carson's From Maine

I Research The Carson-Gordon-Stewart-Oakes-Raven- and- Folger familes. They are all in Maine.                                  Dick

Started by Richard E Carson

0 Feb 8, 2010

Kenneth Butler

Looking for obituary for Kenneth Butler who died in 1981 in Caribou.  He lived in Fort Fairfield and married Iva Levesque.

Started by Dawn Soucy

8 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn Soucy

Looking for the Surname Bouthillette

I have my gran fathers which was Euclide from Westbrook and born in Canada. I did find on here he may have married Marie Leclerc. As you ca…

Started by Richard Bouthillette

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

Charles E Carter son of Lemuel Carter and Susan Freeman/Brunswick, ME

I am looking for information on Charles E Carter born in Brunswick 1865. According to his marriage certificate he was the son of Susan E an…

Started by Jacki Blades

0 Nov 21, 2009

Margaret J. Coad Palermo, Maine area 1870

Looking for where a Margaret J. Coad is buried in the Palermo, Maine area. She died July 19, 1870 in Palermo at the home of a Hiram Steven…

Started by Andrew

0 Nov 9, 2009

Schooner Capt COLE

Looking for some information on a Capt Cole of Calais Maine. He was dropped off by the illfated schooner HENRY SUTTON in October of 1906

Started by Peter Dorr

0 Oct 10, 2009

William Brown, 1804, Peltiah Brown 1776

Looking for parents of Wm Brown, b 1804 Waterville Maine. Have no info on parents or Siblings. Much family info on descendents. Will share.…

Started by Lynne Rice

0 Aug 12, 2009

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service