Surname Queries: A-C (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colbath Family

Our ancestor, Mary F Colbath does not seem to want to tell us who her parents were.  The only information  we have found on her is :-   Bir…

Started by Jane Cheney

0 Feb 16, 2010

Carson's From Maine

I Research The Carson-Gordon-Stewart-Oakes-Raven- and- Folger familes. They are all in Maine.                                  Dick

Started by Richard E Carson

0 Feb 8, 2010

Kenneth Butler

Looking for obituary for Kenneth Butler who died in 1981 in Caribou.  He lived in Fort Fairfield and married Iva Levesque.

Started by Dawn Soucy

8 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn Soucy

Looking for the Surname Bouthillette

I have my gran fathers which was Euclide from Westbrook and born in Canada. I did find on here he may have married Marie Leclerc. As you ca…

Started by Richard Bouthillette

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

Charles E Carter son of Lemuel Carter and Susan Freeman/Brunswick, ME

I am looking for information on Charles E Carter born in Brunswick 1865. According to his marriage certificate he was the son of Susan E an…

Started by Jacki Blades

0 Nov 21, 2009

Margaret J. Coad Palermo, Maine area 1870

Looking for where a Margaret J. Coad is buried in the Palermo, Maine area. She died July 19, 1870 in Palermo at the home of a Hiram Steven…

Started by Andrew

0 Nov 9, 2009

Captain David Bryant-Cutler, Maine

Does anyone know anything about a David Bryant born in 1808 in Cutler and married to a Mary Ackly. He had a daughter Edvie who married an E…

Started by Diane Marston Finlay

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Diane Marston Finlay

Schooner Capt COLE

Looking for some information on a Capt Cole of Calais Maine. He was dropped off by the illfated schooner HENRY SUTTON in October of 1906

Started by Peter Dorr

0 Oct 10, 2009

William Brown, 1804, Peltiah Brown 1776

Looking for parents of Wm Brown, b 1804 Waterville Maine. Have no info on parents or Siblings. Much family info on descendents. Will share.…

Started by Lynne Rice

0 Aug 12, 2009

Stoddard, Betsy. Who are her parents?

Betsy Stoddard married 8 June 1800, George Bowie (Bowe) of Durham, Cumberland County (now Androscoggin County), Maine. Per Durham Vital Rec…

Started by Joyce (Tarling) Rorabaugh

0 Jul 31, 2009

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service