Surname Queries: A-C (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Herbert Alton Bacon information.

Was looking for more on Alton Bacon. I seem to not find anything on him after the 1940 census. He was born in1876 in Woodstock and was the…

Started by Belinda Hagar

5 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Belinda Hagar

Lindor Cox loses wife and 2 kids to food poison

Can anyone find an article about the deaths of Ida Cox,Carrie E. Cox and unnamed female Cox in Mount Vernon. 1880-1889 somewhere.

Started by Angelina Wilson

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Shannon May

May Villa/Mayvilla Cox

I am looking for the death record or obit for May Villa or Mayvilla (Mitchell) Cox. She died in 1907. I called Jay. They found nothing. I o…

Started by Angelina Wilson

0 Jul 14, 2015

Ballentines in York or Cumberland Counties

I am researching Rev. George D. Ballentine who was born in St.Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada on 4 May 1826.  I believe his father was also…

Started by Allison Wright

0 May 16, 2015

Doris Armstrong 1932-1991

I would like to find Doris Armstrong, b: 1932, d: 1991 according to her headstone, Lane's Island Cemetery, Vinalhaven, Knox Co. She was app…

Started by Gayle

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Gayle

Richard Bedell

Hello. My 2nd great Grandfather, Richard Bedell, was born 27 Dec. 1818 in Bangor, Penobscot, Maine. On 3 Oct. 1840, he married Elizabeth R.…

Started by Kelly Adams Moran

3 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Chris Dunham

Joseph and Jacob Anderson of Camden, Maine

I'm looking for the parents of Joseph Anderson, possibly b. about 1806 in Freeport, who married Hannah Walker. The family appears to have h…

Started by Jim Kendall

0 Feb 6, 2015

Bowerman family

Looking for any info on W. Henry Bowerman.  Only information I have is a divorce record.  Spouse name is Mary J. Reynolds, married Sept. of…

Started by Cristy Wagner Bradfield

1 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Dunham

William Bryant born about 1783

I am looking for information about 4th great grandfather William. It seems as though he was born in Maine, married to Hannah Johnson. In t…

Started by Kristen Bryant

3 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Dunham

Florence Cole, Mary Cole children of Henry Cole & Mary Ceia

Florence Cole born 3/26/1903 married  Scott Tracy or Tracey listed on maine marriage certificates, I don't have a death date or if they had…

Started by Lois Godbout

1 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Chris Dunham

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service