Surname Queries: A-C (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birth record of Joseph Christopher Conte, Harrison, Maine

Hello. I've been looking for the birth record of Joseph Christopher Conte, born Dec 3, 1914, in Harrison, Maine.  I have used ancestry and…

Started by Cindy Taupin

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Cindy Taupin

Melville Sewell Bagley, Sewall David Bagley and Sarah Dodge

Hello, I am seeking information on the early days of my great great grandfather and his parents.  Melville Sewell Bagley was born in Dixmon…

Started by Stephanie Duggan

0 Nov 27, 2013

Anthony Coombs and his link to the Comeau family

Analysis of the ancestry of Anthony Coombs, who lived in Maine between 1684 and 1730 and his link to the Comeau family of Port-Royal, Acadi…

Started by The Comeau Website

0 Nov 13, 2013

I am looking for information on London Atus my grandfather

I am trying to find out more information about London Atus as well as my grandfather Harley Henry.  London was a slave during the war in Ma…

Started by Linda Lee Vane

5 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by stanley wood

Henry Cole

I am trying to find the parents of Henry E Cole born 1876, Vassalboro,Maine he married Maria or Celia Cole  3/28/1906 and would also like…

Started by Lois Godbout

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Lois Godbout

Chadwick Family

Searching for parents of Martha Chadwick. Martha was born in 1801 in Maine. She died in Meigs County, Ohio in the late 1800's.  She ran off…

Started by Richard Rhoades

7 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

James Bussel of York County, then Wellington, 1791-1869

I am looking for information on James Bussel (Bussell/Buzzell) who was born in York County, June 13, 1791, possibly in Acton, who married B…

Started by Rick Rollins

0 Jul 24, 2013

George Blodgett

I am looking for the obit of George Blodgett husband of Deidre March. He died in 2004. I cannot get access to it. It was in the Kennebec Jo…

Started by Angelina Wilson

2 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Angelina Wilson

William Brown Farm

Wondering if anyone knows the location of the William Brown farm in Greenwood. I was told years ago that there exists a picture of the farm.

Started by s brown

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

Abigail Lewis Clark Sprague

daughter of Wm O Denny Clark and Anna Hersey Born app 1803 to 1805  in the Machias area. Married James Noble Sprague in 1826 I am trying…

Started by Julie Proctor

2 May 27, 2013
Reply by Nikon Mom

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service