Surname Queries: D-F (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Margaret Emerson

Hi. I've been trying to find the parent(s) of a Margaret Emerson on my paternal line. From my mothers prior research I know she married a R…

Started by Glen Knowles

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Glen Knowles

Margaret wife of Jacob Edwards.

I am looking for info on Marcus Edwards mother. I have her name as Margaret.  I found her name on the familysearch site listed as the Mothe…

Started by SCOTT MORGAN

0 Oct 9, 2013

Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

I am trying to find out the maiden and first name of my Abenaki 5th great grandmother, her first name might have been Martha, and she was m…

Started by Susie Plaisted

13 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Susie Plaisted

Marcella Dube

I am looking for info on Marcella Dube. I have that she married Leo James Bard Sr on 17 Aug 1953. When was she born and who were her parent…

Started by Vicki (Kimball) Morgan

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Allen J. Voisine

Howard V Fillmore And Gertrude M Taylor

Anyone have any information on Howard V Fillmore and Gertrude M Taylor, I know they got married on Tuesday October 6,1931 in Portland, Main…

Started by Meldrum Law

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Meldrum Law

Leon Fournier Photograph

An orphaned photo was posted on the Network's Facebook page this afternoon: I’ve “rescued” an old photograph of Leon FOURNIER which was tak…

Started by Chris Dunham

0 Mar 2, 2013

Eleazer Boyd Dickey news

A big step forward has been taken in the search for the origins of Eleazer Boyd Dickey with the publication of "David Dickey of New Hampshi…

Started by John P. Ellis

0 Sep 24, 2012

Furbish

Hi I am looking for any information of the Furbish (FurBush) family found in the 1870 and 1880 census of Belfast, Maine. They seem to disap…

Started by John Craddock

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ben York

Parmenus/Parmeaus Dyer

Can anyone find an obit and death record for my ggg grandfather Parmenus/Parmeaus Dyer d.20 Nov 1891. Farmington,ME. He was prominent docto…

Started by Angelina Wilson

8 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Angelina Wilson

Isaiah Fuller-Susanna Curtis

Hello,   I'm researching primarily, the Fuller and Curtis lines of Isaiah Fuller, b. 23 April 1779 in Hebron, Maine, and Susanna Curtis, b.…

Started by Pat Partridge

0 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service