Surname Queries: G-J (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goodrich family

Just wondering if anyone has any information/suggestions/ etc. to help me try to locate ancestors of Noah Goodrich, born September, 1829. …

Started by Lynn Oliver

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

Hubbards Who Died in American Revolution

I am a direct descendant of Capt. Phillip Hubbard 9Nov.1693-17May1722 of Berwick, Maine.  In the Spring of 1775 his son, Philip Hubbard, Jr…

Started by William D. Hubbard

0 Mar 5, 2013

Esther Hutchins

Hello! I am looking for birth information on Esther Hutchins, born probably Oxford County Maine c 1787/88. She married James Whiting at Lov…

Started by Mary E Johnson

1 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Maine Ancestors Genealogy

Eva Griffin (1881-1957) of Livermore M unknown, Jones & Hurd

Seeking information on the marriages and descendents of Eva Griffin (of Thomas Frank Griffin & Clara Morse) who married three times: un…

Started by Randall Griffin

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Marshall Dennis Haskell

Looking for the Genealogy of Benjamin Green, b. 1803 Phippsburg, ME

Looking for any information on Benjamin Green, b. 1803 in Phippsburg, ME. He married a Nancy (no last name given), and the birth record on…

Started by Diane Bender

29 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Diane Bender

Ellanor (or Elsa) Thompson, wife of Dennis Jenkins of Saco, Leeds, and Wayne

"Dennis Jenkins of Pepperellborough and Ellanor Thompson of Scarborough entered their intention of marriage Oct 8 (1803)."  Who were their…

Started by Richard Butters

0 Nov 29, 2012

Loisa (Hurd?) Jenkins Burlington, ME 1809-1886

I am looking for information on Loisa, wife of Thomas Jenkins of Burlington, Penobscot, Maine.  I believe she was born 6 Jul1809 and died i…

Started by Richard Butters

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Richard Butters

Isaac Hall from Bristol Area

Looking for any information on an Isaac Hall from the Bristol Area ... Born around 1794. He was part native American ... Cannot seem to fi…

Started by Heidi

0 Nov 26, 2012

John Hamilton of Gray and Garaland, Maine

I am searching for the parents of John Hamilton, born about 1798 in Gray, Maine; died 29 Apr 1847 in Garland, Maine. He was married to Abig…

Started by Doug Steward

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Doug Steward

Heaward family

I am researching the Heaward family from Chesterville. This is the family of my mother's birth father: James Harley Heaward. His Parents we…

Started by Angelina Wilson

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Angelina Wilson

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service