Surname Queries: G-J (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Searching for John C. Gibbs

I'm searching for the parents of John C. Gibbs whose marriage intentions to Ellen Green of Nova Scotia were listed in the Harpswell VR, 13…

Started by Judith Bannett

0 Mar 22, 2010

Ancestry of Leslie R. Hills of Belfast, Maine

I am searching for information on Leslie's parents Harry Horace Hills and Kerla Mae Harriman---I have been unable to find information regar…

Started by Diana M. Blankenship

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

Searching for Hathaways

Looking for parents of Woodbury and John L Hathaway,supposedly born in Portland Maine in 1825 and 1829 respectively. Woodbury and John were…

Started by joletha white

0 Feb 16, 2010

Captain John Hill

Born in Augusta 1800  Married to Sarah Buried in Brunswick 1885  Looking for his parents    Children  Mercy DOB 1828                Sophia…

Started by Elaine Trufant

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

Wm. Heald, Jr.& Sr

Looking for ancestors of Wm. Jr. b.1816, m. Mary Jane ?? 3 Nov 1832, and his father Wm.Sr, m. Abigail ??. Need info on maiden names and dat…

Started by Toni Anne Young Terrel

0 Jan 26, 2010

Mary Wyer Jones

Looking for my g-g-g-grandmother Mary Wyer Jones. She was supposedly born around 1812 to a sea captain who died at sea. Her mother also die…

Started by Carol Ann Kotsenburg

0 Dec 12, 2009

Searching for John Gilley

Hello! I am searching for any information anyone happens to have on John Gilley. I've read several places that he was from Ireland, but I'm…

Started by Sarah Theis

0 Dec 3, 2009

Greer Birth Portland ca 1873-74

This is my first post and I thought this would be a good place for it. My great grandmother was Margaret Greer who was likely born 24 Novem…

Started by Nick Carter

0 Oct 2, 2009

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service