Surname Queries: K-M (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lizzie Littlefield Morgan

Jesse Johnson Morgan remarried after his wife died. He second wife was Lizzie Littlefield. She is the daughter of John Littlefield and Mary…

Started by Scott Morgan

3 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Scott Morgan

Leighton family in central Maine: Augusta, Mount Vernon, Parkman, Rome

I would like to locate graves for Ephraim Leighton's wife and his parents. I apologize in advance for the length of this post. Ephraim Leig…

Started by Gayle

0 Jun 2, 2013

Knowltons of Aroostook and later Caribou.

After quite a few years, I find myself still trying to discover the parents of Ansell Knowlton (b 1815 in Aroostook ME).  It appears he's o…

Started by Alan Stephen Knowlton

11 May 20, 2013
Reply by Alan Stephen Knowlton

Merrill's of Sanford Maine

I am descended from Samuel Merrill (Mereal) 1797-1804 of Sanford. He and his son Thomas are referenced in the History of Sanford Maine 1661…

Started by Linda Stuke

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jean Marie Bagley

Help needed with LEAVITT - descendents of Congressional Medal of Honor recipient

I am researching the descendants of James Jackson Purman (1841-1915) who was a Gettysburg Congressional Medal of Honor recipient. James Jac…

Started by Sue Quinn-Morris

5 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

Mower family of Greene Maine

Hi everyone, what a great network...I am really hoping you can help me.  I am looking for information on my GGG grandfather and grandmother…

Started by Debbi Lawson

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Dale W Mower

Looking for information on my father's family, Lantiegne (Lanteigne).

Hello, I am looking for information on my father's family and relatives of Lantiegne's (Lanteigne's) who moved from Canada to Maine.  My fa…

Started by Angel Lantiegne-Lund

0 Jul 11, 2012

Lambert Family of Skowhegan

I am looking for knowledge about the parents, siblings, and first wife of Frank John Lambert, also known as Jean Baptiste Lambert.  His anc…

Started by JOHN FRANK LAMBERT

0 Jul 9, 2012

linking Ithiel Lawrence of Castine with Hugh Lawrence of Wilmington, NY

My great great grandfather, Thewell (Hugh) Lawrence of Wilmington, NY, whose father Asa Lawrence, born in Massachusetts (place unknown) is…

Started by Richard J. Lawrence

0 Jun 17, 2012

Helena and Tuomas Monto

I search for information Helena and Tuomas Monto. Helena Monto born 24.1.1882 in Finland and Tuomas Monto born 26.1.1877 in Finland. They…

Started by Sanna Rossi

1 May 5, 2012
Reply by Ben York

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service