Surname Queries: Q-S (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

family

my great great grandfather also fought in the civil war from 1861-1865 Benjamin Robert smith born in st,albans maine 1818 and died in I bel…

Started by david john gabler

0 Sep 27, 2013

family search

I am david gabler from Mankato mn  my great grandma Jessie smith polzin was born in st,albans maine  in 1862 all  her brothers and sisters…

Started by david john gabler

0 Sep 27, 2013

Richardson and Montgomery family

I hope to find more info on where and when Jane Mongomery Richardson died.  I saw on line that she and her husband, Stephen died in 1747 in…

Started by Sylvia Moore Kurt

0 Sep 8, 2013

Spaulding & Berdeen

I am looking for the parents and siblings of Harrison Spaulding of Clinton, Kennebec. He married Philinda Berdeen 11 Sept 1853.  His record…

Started by Doug Oitzinger

8 May 27, 2013
Reply by Doug Oitzinger

James George Reeves

Hello, I am trying to find some information on my ancestor James George Reeves. His birth certificate was issued in Australia but states th…

Started by Jenny wilson

0 Apr 11, 2013

Searching for Quimby/Albery/Greenhalgh

I'm trying to sort out a marriage for Ian May Quimby and Herbert F. Albery who were married on 28 March 1914 in Mexico, Oxford County. 5 ye…

Started by Patti Windsor

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

Sanders/Saunders Family of Maine

I'm wondering if anyone can help me confirm or disprove a family story. My great-x4-grandfather was Joseph Foster Sanders (1812-1898). My…

Started by Kendal Merrill

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Kendal Merrill

Luke Riley (1770-1844)

Seeking information on Luke Reily (or Riley?) and Ann ?? of Newry, Maine.  He was an early postmaster in the Newry area, named Riley Planta…

Started by Randall Griffin

0 Dec 21, 2012

Gerald R. Siefke 1963 RR car death

I have this newspaper article from The Boston Sunday Globe, May 26, 1963 of a Gerald R. Siefke found dead in a railroad car in Fort Kent, M…

Started by Melissa Paskvan

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Ben York

Bernard Mark Stewart - Bailey Island/Long Island, Maine

I am attempting to assist a gentleman on Long Island in finding the truth behind a family story. The story goed that his grandfather Bern…

Started by Gerry York

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Nelson James Stewart

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service