Surname Queries: T-Z (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Samuel Harper Watson of Limerick

Searching for the parents of Samuel Harper Watson of Limerick.  He was born around 1811 and he was married first to Lydia Guptill, then Nan…

Started by Larry Roux

2 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Charles Gilmor

Watson

I am looking for anyone who can help me or is related to Stillman Watson & Susan Hinkley they were in Milbridge and the Cherryfield are…

Started by Loretta

2 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Loretta

parents of Rhoda Trickey BABB/KNIGHT?

Rhoda was born around 1742 in Falmouth, ME.  She married Peter BABB around 1768 and then Nathaniel KNIGHT in 1752.  I am also interested in…

Started by Amanda Bennett

2 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Amanda Bennett

Joanna (Newhall) Whitney, wife of Dr. Peter Whitney of Gray, Maine

I am trying to find any information on the above, specifically verification of her death in Gray, Maine in 1841.  Any other info would be a…

Started by Carol Ann Kotsenburg

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Carol Ann Kotsenburg

John Henry Worster

I'm finding information on my paternal grandfather's family extremely hard to come by.  My great-great-grandparents were John Henry Worster…

Started by June Holbrook

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by Paul Hines

Zebulon Taylor's wife Sally

I found the maiden name to Zebulon Taylor's wife. She was a Smith. This is according to their sons' Samuel And Dexter Taylor's death certs

Started by SCOTT MORGAN

0 Feb 29, 2012

mercy webber marries isaac webber in ork maine in 1767

does anyone have info on mercy webber aho married isaac stover in york in 1767 i believe she was birn in 1735 in york daughter of benjamin…

Started by ed mccarren

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Regina Stover Burrill

Waltz

Hello, I;m looking for the family of Millard A Waltz (b. 1858, Waldobor) and Lizzie (Mills) Waltz, (b. 1867, Salem).  They had two Children…

Started by Leslie Munns

0 Jan 17, 2012

Wyman Family

Looking for information on Horace Wyman who was born in 1830 and married Mahala Tuttle. They had three children, Melvin b. 1872, William b.…

Started by Laurence Perkins

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Amy Jo west

Amos Newhall Whitney

Looking for any and all info on my g-g-g-grandfather Amos Newhall Whitney. He was b. 1805 in Gray to Dr. Peter Whitney and Joanna (Newhall)…

Started by Carol Ann Kotsenburg

4 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Carol Ann Kotsenburg

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service