All Discussions Tagged 'Maine' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New book -- Lives of Consequence: Blacks in Early Kittery and Berwick in the Massachusetts Province of Maine. Author: Patricia Q. Wall.

,Dear fellow family researchers,     Results of my six years of searching for early Blacks (including Africans, a few Indians and persons o…

Started by Patricia Q. Wall

1 Oct 24
Reply by Chris Dunham

Early Sargent Immigrants and Y-DNA Analysis

There's a "broken branch" on my family tree which stops with William Sargent b. 1805 Maine, d. 1870 Tallapoosa, AL m. Nancy Ann Purvis I r…

Started by Keith Sargent

22 Sep 19
Reply by Penny Kresl

Sgt. John Rogers and his wife Mary "Polly" Colbath

My 4th great grandparents, John Rogers and his wife Mary "Polly" Colbath John was born on 2 Jul 1756 in either Rochester, NH, or Mt. Verno…

Started by Cheryl Miller

0 Dec 3, 2015

Richard Wormwood b.abt 1800 - Kennebunk

Hello, Richard Wormwood was born about 1800 in Maine.  He lived his life in Kennebunk (according to the 1830,1840 & 1850 Census record…

Started by Lisa T

4 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Lisa T

Maine Genealogy Fair Planned for July 2015 in Augusta

The Maine State Library and the Maine Genealogical Society have partnered to host the Maine Genealogy Fair at the Maine State Library in Au…

Started by Maine State Library

0 Feb 12, 2015

Genealogy Program Focuses on Scottish Ancestry

Augusta – While the weather may be too cold for tartan kilts and knee socks, the Maine State Library is hosting an upcoming program that is…

Started by Maine State Library

0 Jan 14, 2015

Beckwith Family Genealogy Search

Hello,   I am searching for any information on a Thomas Beckwith born between 1880 and 1886 in Maine. I am not sure of the approximate loca…

Started by Heather Beckwith Shaw

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

Ivory Jellison - Kennebunk, Maine

Hi. I've hit a brick wall. I'm looking for information on Ivory Jellison.  He married Eliza Miller on 9 Jan 1834 in Kennebunk, Maine.  He d…

Started by Christine Goulette

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by SCOTT MORGAN

Thomas Andrew Lunney / Susan Martha (Taylor) Lunney Family of Easton and Westfield, Aroostook County

I am writing a book titled: "Biographical Ancestry of the Lunney Family of Maine".   The Lunney Family of Maine are the descendants of Thom…

Started by Timothy Lunney

8 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Timothy Lunney

Joseph Wheelers of Bowdoin, Maine

I am seeking information on the Joseph Wheelers of Bowdoin, Maine circa 1770s.   Joseph Wheeler, Jr b. 1800, married Tamson Jenkins about 1…

Started by Angela T. Wheeler

0 Mar 8, 2011

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service