Looking for more information on a Francis Beaulieu/Boulier born 1797, birth location uncertain but believe it to be France. Married Henriette Cyr and had 12 kids. Francis Xavier , Flora , Amos, Thomas, Joseph , Philip, Mitchell/Michelle , Dino Elizabeth , Anthony and Annie. They live on the farm in Fort Fairfield. 

The tree that I had found on FamilySearch.com I believe to be incorrect. There are a lot of inconsistencies and incorrect information or information with no sources and no reason behind why the information was added. It seems like they just added people because they share the same last name. I've been trying to rework my side of the tree but I'm running into dead ends and brick walls. 

Please any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please note the place of baptism does not necessary where they were born but there where the sacrament was recorded.  Jean Francois Hudon dit Beaulieu was born and baptized on 15 Mar 1797 at Riviere-Ouelle, Quebec, the son of Lambert and Marie Louise Lizotte.  Marie Henriette Cyr was born 26 May and baptized 23 Jul 1812 at St-Basile, New Brunswick, the daughter of Antoine and Marie Rufine Leblanc.  They were married on 13 Nov 1827 at St-Basile, New Brunswick.  All of following baptisms were recorded at St-Basile, New Brunswick:  Francois Xavier born and baptized 03 Sep 1829, Aime born and baptized 10 Aug 1831, Felonise born 02 baptized 03 Jan 1834, Damase born 12 baptized 13 Feb 1836, Joseph born 02 and baptized 03 Apr 1839, Magloire 11 baptized 12 Nov 1848. The following were recorded at St. Bruno, Van Buren, Maine  Solomon born 07 baptized 27 Jul 1841, Philppe born -- Mar baptized 14 Jun 1844, Lea born 22 baptized 24 Jun 1846, Dina born 06 baptized 11 May 1851, Antoine born 14 baptized 17 Apr 1853. The following was recorded at St-Leonard, Parent, New Brunswick  Anastasie born 09 Jun 1856 baptized 13 May 1858.  You may contact me directly at my e-mail  (itismoi9@aol.com), if you have any questions or need any clarifications.  Allen

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service