What I was giving for info on Brandon Towers family is as follows:

(Dads side)Brandon Towers dad is William Towers,  I am looking for his William's grandparents, (parents of Hollis E. Towers and Carol J. Small). I believe Hollis was born in 1947 and Carol was born 1941. She died in November of 2014. Carol was married to Harold Joseph Tickle.

(Moms side) Brandon Towers mom is Sylvia Marie Atter, I need her dad's info. I know her mom was Annie Viola McDougal. and Annie's parents where John McDougal and Edna Drusilla Savage. I have quit a bit on Edna and her family. I am lacking on the lines listed above so any help is appreciated.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I find here a Carol J. Velte who married Harold Joseph Tickle. This obituary for a daughter of Ruth and Gaylord Velte lists sister "Carol and husband Harold Tickle of Alexandria, Va." as survivors. Here's the obit of their father. Harold and Carol Tickle lived in Brunswick and Virginia with the same two children mentioned in the other records. Just a coincidence, or is this the same Harold and Carol Tickle that you found?

From Annie Atter's obituary, it appears that she lived in the Augusta area her whole life. I can find only one Atter family living that area: that of Charles G. and Edith E. (Pease) Atter, who married in 1943 and are buried in Gardiner. It's possible that they had a son who fathered Sylvia. Their obituaries might confirm this.

Thank you Chris. I will use this as a start to help Brandon. He is excited about finally having some info. 

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service