Kincaid Field, Campsie, Stirlingshire, Scotland seems to resurface regularly in my research.  My gr-grandmother Albertine Kincaid seems to be directly descended from David Kincaid (1670-1722).  He married Ann Tozier (1664-1736).  Their children were Napthali (1689-1745), Hannah (1690-?), Sarah (1690-?), Nathaniel (1697-1745) and Pike (1703-?). Most records show a gradual migration of Kincaids to New Hampshire and into the coastal Maine area, including Wiscassett.  I would like to find more info about their reasons for leaving Scotland and any other pertinent info.  

Napthali Kincaid (David and Ann's son) married Christian rand, and I am interested in checking anyone's data against my own to see if I'm on the right track.  

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

In my research of the Jacksons in the Wiscasset area during 1700s I have come across the Kincaids. Elizabeth Kincaid married Thomas Jackson - she was daughter of Napthali and Christian Rand.  I don't have many details about their life in Scotland - only what I have read online ("History of Dover NH")

Alyson True

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Fold3 Records

© 2017   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service