Surname Queries: A-C (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kenneth Butler

Looking for obituary for Kenneth Butler who died in 1981 in Caribou.  He lived in Fort Fairfield and married Iva Levesque.

Started by Dawn Soucy

8 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Dawn Soucy

Looking for the Surname Bouthillette

I have my gran fathers which was Euclide from Westbrook and born in Canada. I did find on here he may have married Marie Leclerc. As you ca…

Started by Richard Bouthillette

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Chris Dunham

Charles E Carter son of Lemuel Carter and Susan Freeman/Brunswick, ME

I am looking for information on Charles E Carter born in Brunswick 1865. According to his marriage certificate he was the son of Susan E an…

Started by Jacki Blades

0 Nov 21, 2009

Margaret J. Coad Palermo, Maine area 1870

Looking for where a Margaret J. Coad is buried in the Palermo, Maine area. She died July 19, 1870 in Palermo at the home of a Hiram Steven…

Started by Andrew

0 Nov 9, 2009

Schooner Capt COLE

Looking for some information on a Capt Cole of Calais Maine. He was dropped off by the illfated schooner HENRY SUTTON in October of 1906

Started by Peter Dorr

0 Oct 10, 2009

William Brown, 1804, Peltiah Brown 1776

Looking for parents of Wm Brown, b 1804 Waterville Maine. Have no info on parents or Siblings. Much family info on descendents. Will share.…

Started by Lynne Rice

0 Aug 12, 2009

Stoddard, Betsy. Who are her parents?

Betsy Stoddard married 8 June 1800, George Bowie (Bowe) of Durham, Cumberland County (now Androscoggin County), Maine. Per Durham Vital Rec…

Started by Joyce (Tarling) Rorabaugh

0 Jul 31, 2009

Asinith Brown of Brunswick or ?

She married Henry Farr in Dec 1790. They lived in Durham, Cumberland Co., (now Androscoggin Co.), Me. Have lots of info on descendants but…

Started by Joyce (Tarling) Rorabaugh

0 Jul 31, 2009

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service