Surname Queries: D-F (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dexter Family

I am looking for the parents of Nathan Dexter born in 1825 near Hampden, Maine.

Started by Tom Dexter

1 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Dorothy J. Smith

Margaret Emerson

Hi. I've been trying to find the parent(s) of a Margaret Emerson on my paternal line. From my mothers prior research I know she married a R…

Started by Glen Knowles

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Glen Knowles

Margaret wife of Jacob Edwards.

I am looking for info on Marcus Edwards mother. I have her name as Margaret.  I found her name on the familysearch site listed as the Mothe…

Started by SCOTT MORGAN

0 Oct 9, 2013

Marcella Dube

I am looking for info on Marcella Dube. I have that she married Leo James Bard Sr on 17 Aug 1953. When was she born and who were her parent…

Started by Vicki (Kimball) Morgan

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Allen J. Voisine

Howard V Fillmore And Gertrude M Taylor

Anyone have any information on Howard V Fillmore and Gertrude M Taylor, I know they got married on Tuesday October 6,1931 in Portland, Main…

Started by Meldrum Law

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Meldrum Law

Leon Fournier Photograph

An orphaned photo was posted on the Network's Facebook page this afternoon: I’ve “rescued” an old photograph of Leon FOURNIER which was tak…

Started by Chris Dunham

0 Mar 2, 2013

Eleazer Boyd Dickey news

A big step forward has been taken in the search for the origins of Eleazer Boyd Dickey with the publication of "David Dickey of New Hampshi…

Started by John P. Ellis

0 Sep 24, 2012

Furbish

Hi I am looking for any information of the Furbish (FurBush) family found in the 1870 and 1880 census of Belfast, Maine. They seem to disap…

Started by John Craddock

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ben York

Parmenus/Parmeaus Dyer

Can anyone find an obit and death record for my ggg grandfather Parmenus/Parmeaus Dyer d.20 Nov 1891. Farmington,ME. He was prominent docto…

Started by Angelina Wilson

8 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Angelina Wilson

Isaiah Fuller-Susanna Curtis

Hello,   I'm researching primarily, the Fuller and Curtis lines of Isaiah Fuller, b. 23 April 1779 in Hebron, Maine, and Susanna Curtis, b.…

Started by Pat Partridge

0 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service