Surname Queries: G-J (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Josiah Hopkins, Camden area

Hello...I'm trying to solve the mystery of multiple Josiah Hopkins born around 1798-1800 in the Rockport, Camden area.  I've used the recor…

Started by Kim Brown

3 May 12, 2016
Reply by Heather Gerquest

Stephen Edward Harris

My g.g. grandfather, b. 1840, Carmel, Me., d.1919, Dixmont, Me. I know his father was William, but I can't seem to get any further back tha…

Started by Stephen Harris

2 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Harris

Horn Family of Ripley/Dexter

I am looking for information on my GGG grandmother Mary T. Horn(e), possibly going by the name of Polly.  I have her as being born on Jan 2…

Started by Debbi Lawson

1 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Peter Michael Smith

Henry Hanscom and Nancy Slouper of Gardiner, Maine

I am trying to find more information about my ancestors Henry Hanscom and Nancy Slouper of Gardiner.Henry was born in Danville, Androscoggi…

Started by Jason Straight

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Jason Straight

Leonard Judkins and Laura Ann Washburn Judkins in Parkman, Maine

I am trying to find any information about Leonard and Laura Judkins death. They are my 4th great grandparents. Leonard was born Dec.1803 i…

Started by Celestra Ann Myers Elliott

0 Apr 22, 2015

John Hall (1779-1849) and George Hall (1603-1669)

I am able to trace my family line using my family history and records to John Hall (1779-1849) and Jane Oliver (1779-1851) both of Georgeto…

Started by Matt Hall

0 Feb 13, 2015

Alexander Green born approx. 1863

Alexander Green was born approx. 1863 at Reeds Plantation, Lincoln Co.  I have this on his son's, my husbands grandfathers birth certificat…

Started by Sharon Green

1 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Dunham

Robert Healy buried in East Mercer Cemetery

Hello all, I am a newbie and do not know the first thing about Maine. Found out that my granduncle Robert Healy and his wife Marie are bur…

Started by Annemarie Healy

4 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Chris Dunham

Lucretia Emeline Getchell

Hello folks I am new here, I have hit a 1 year stone wall on a ggg grandmother Who I suspect may have been born in Maine. I believe her fir…

Started by Jeramie Dewaine

0 Jun 29, 2014

John and Salome (Bryant) Howard Family of Livermore, Maine...1800's

I am looking for any information about the John and Salome (Bryant) Howard family.  I have done a bit of research already including what is…

Started by Laura Letellier

0 Jan 10, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service