Surname Queries: G-J (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eva Griffin (1881-1957) of Livermore M unknown, Jones & Hurd

Seeking information on the marriages and descendents of Eva Griffin (of Thomas Frank Griffin & Clara Morse) who married three times: un…

Started by Randall Griffin

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Marshall Dennis Haskell

Looking for the Genealogy of Benjamin Green, b. 1803 Phippsburg, ME

Looking for any information on Benjamin Green, b. 1803 in Phippsburg, ME. He married a Nancy (no last name given), and the birth record on…

Started by Diane Bender

29 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Diane Bender

Ellanor (or Elsa) Thompson, wife of Dennis Jenkins of Saco, Leeds, and Wayne

"Dennis Jenkins of Pepperellborough and Ellanor Thompson of Scarborough entered their intention of marriage Oct 8 (1803)."  Who were their…

Started by Richard Butters

0 Nov 29, 2012

Loisa (Hurd?) Jenkins Burlington, ME 1809-1886

I am looking for information on Loisa, wife of Thomas Jenkins of Burlington, Penobscot, Maine.  I believe she was born 6 Jul1809 and died i…

Started by Richard Butters

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Richard Butters

Isaac Hall from Bristol Area

Looking for any information on an Isaac Hall from the Bristol Area ... Born around 1794. He was part native American ... Cannot seem to fi…

Started by Heidi

0 Nov 26, 2012

John Hamilton of Gray and Garaland, Maine

I am searching for the parents of John Hamilton, born about 1798 in Gray, Maine; died 29 Apr 1847 in Garland, Maine. He was married to Abig…

Started by Doug Steward

2 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Doug Steward

Heaward family

I am researching the Heaward family from Chesterville. This is the family of my mother's birth father: James Harley Heaward. His Parents we…

Started by Angelina Wilson

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Angelina Wilson

Lola Goodale

Lola Goodale. Looking for her maiden name. Resided in Hampden Maine.  B 1864 and died 1932. My mother and her twin were the last of the dir…

Started by Debra Ann Lord Daigle

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Lisa A Adams

charles w.gardiner born in 1832

i now believe my ancestor charles w.gardiner's parents were allen gardiner and elisha doyen in somerset and kenebeck counties maine charles…

Started by ed mccarren

0 Apr 4, 2012

MOCA Records

I found this but would like to access the original Marriage Notes for NATHANIEL HANSCOM and LUCY STAPLES:MOCA records show that Nathaniel a…

Started by Gale Spates Stevenson

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Gale Spates Stevenson

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service