Surname Queries: Q-S (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

I've read that (whaling ship)"Capt. George Strout moved to Cape Elizabeth from Truro or Provincetown about 1727 or about 1737, and that he…

Started by Pauline Angevine Matthews

22 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Herbert A Rideout

James S. Shortwell b. 1812 Newcastle, Lincoln Maine - Searching for ancestors

Hello, I am looking for the parents of James S. Shortwell b. 1812 Newcastle, Lincoln, Maine. Married Ellen Bryant in 1835. James fought in…

Started by Darlene Smith Cates

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Darlene Smith Cates

Obit for Olive Robinson

I am looking for an obit for Olive Robinson. She lived in Jay in 1940 with her husband Clarence and kids Clarence,Clyde and a bunch of othe…

Started by Angelina Wilson

8 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Angelina Wilson

Looking for information on Henry Small and Sarah Wright

I am looking for information on Henry Small, who was born in 1785 in Portland, I believe. He married Sarah Wright, who was born in 1789. Th…

Started by Nancy Small

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Nancy Small

Stevens family information needed

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the parents or siblings of Edmund Stevens. I can't seem to trace back any further than him…

Started by Stephanie Edwards

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Chris Dunham

family

my great great grandfather also fought in the civil war from 1861-1865 Benjamin Robert smith born in st,albans maine 1818 and died in I bel…

Started by david john gabler

0 Sep 27, 2013

family search

I am david gabler from Mankato mn  my great grandma Jessie smith polzin was born in st,albans maine  in 1862 all  her brothers and sisters…

Started by david john gabler

0 Sep 27, 2013

Richardson and Montgomery family

I hope to find more info on where and when Jane Mongomery Richardson died.  I saw on line that she and her husband, Stephen died in 1747 in…

Started by Sylvia Moore Kurt

0 Sep 8, 2013

Spaulding & Berdeen

I am looking for the parents and siblings of Harrison Spaulding of Clinton, Kennebec. He married Philinda Berdeen 11 Sept 1853.  His record…

Started by Doug Oitzinger

8 May 27, 2013
Reply by Doug Oitzinger

James George Reeves

Hello, I am trying to find some information on my ancestor James George Reeves. His birth certificate was issued in Australia but states th…

Started by Jenny wilson

0 Apr 11, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service