Beverly Hubbard Godfrey's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for posting this - that is excellent information to know!"

Beverly Hubbard Godfrey replied Sep 3, 2013 to Old York Historical Society

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Beverly Hubbard Godfrey

"Bill, Thanks for all your efforts - I just sent you an email. Unfortunately this isn…"

Beverly Hubbard Godfrey replied Aug 19, 2013 to Hubbard Families in York and Cumberland Counties and sources for online Maine research

10 Aug 19, 2013

"Well that's the pits! But really appreciate your help and suggestions!"

Beverly Hubbard Godfrey replied Aug 15, 2013 to Hubbard Families in York and Cumberland Counties and sources for online Maine research

10 Aug 19, 2013

"I actually found in the Cumberland County Index of Probate files an entry for Harrie…"

Beverly Hubbard Godfrey replied Aug 15, 2013 to Hubbard Families in York and Cumberland Counties and sources for online Maine research

10 Aug 19, 2013

"Chris, I have not. Is there a source online? Other than ancestry which I have search…"

10 Aug 19, 2013

"Chris, Thank you, yes I am but really impressed that you posted it so quickly! This…"

10 Aug 19, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service