Susie Plaisted's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Chris for adding the links.  Saves time. Susie Plaisted"

Susie Plaisted replied Feb 19, 2014 to Maine Genealogy Ebooks Online

2 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Susie Plaisted

"Marilee, Oh my goodness, that is awesome.  Yes let me know.  If I find anything I wi…"

Susie Plaisted replied Sep 6, 2013 to Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

"Marilee, I am going to look into someone doing research for me if at all possible at…"

Susie Plaisted replied Sep 5, 2013 to Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

"Hi Marilee, That is interesting about Asa Day being maybe a doctor.  Hard to believe…"

Susie Plaisted replied Sep 5, 2013 to Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

"Yes, Asa Day had several children with this Native woman, let me know if you are rel…"

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

"Hi Marilee,   I had gone through the Ne Do Ba website too with no luck.  Phair almos…"

Susie Plaisted replied May 16, 2013 to Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

"Hi, Marilee,   You would be a cousin then.  Great to hear from you.  Finding the nam…"

Susie Plaisted replied May 15, 2013 to Day Family Of Cornish, York, Maine, Abenaki Ancestry

14 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Cindy Collins

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service