Pauline Angevine Matthews's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This must be a different Sarah Strout, as my Sarah Strout married a York and then a…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Mar 19, 2012 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Herbert A Rideout

"Hi Jane, I have been wondering if you have found any more information on Bridget?  I…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Jan 18, 2012 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

"Hi Jane, Thank you very much for this info.  If you ever find the place of death and…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Jun 15, 2011 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

"I have been in contact with the S.Portland His. Soc. and they were not able to find…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Feb 12, 2010 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

"Hi Wayne, someone just told me that" the Long Creek Cemetery, (which was known as th…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Feb 12, 2010 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

"Thank you, Kathy; this is good to know. I will check it out!"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Feb 10, 2010 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

"Hi Kathy, George and Bridget had" first" daughter Sarah born in 1711, but I think th…"

Pauline Angevine Matthews replied Feb 10, 2010 to Capt. George and Bridget STROUT of Cape Elizabeth-information needed!

22 Jun 10, 2014

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service