In many 'trees' on the web that I search in, I find dates that say be it born, died or married in '''Abbot, Maine'.  Are there written records for Abbot somewhere in Maine?  At Familysearch.org there is no microfilm for Abbot that I could find.  Any thoughts?

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great minds think alike! haha Okay, I agree on the David/Annah lines, and I'm working to tweak it down to Lyman Squier Hamilton, b 1789 MA Married: 23 Nov 1826, to Rhoda Walker all of Brooksfield. Looking at Charles Squire Hamilton b Nov 24 1828 Brookfield married to Mary Smith (?). Married York county, Maine. Saco? Good luck.
Gotta LOVE the HUNT for these dead folks.

Thought I had found this John of yours but darn it is John Frances with a dad Charles L. Hamilton
Do you have the book 'The Hamiltons of Waterborough'? My hunch is maybe your John is the John Francis with his dad Charles L.

On page 284, has the info on John Francis. If not, I will type the information for you.

J.Ferdinand Hamilton is my husbands grandfather. I noticed that you posted this message quite some time ago, so, I won't post anything here, if you happen to come back here, please e-mail me at naturebrook@aol.com I don't know who his parents are, but I do have some interesting info you may want to know. Thanks, Char

J.Ferdinand Hamilton is my husbands grandfather. I noticed that you posted this message quite some time ago, so, I won't post anything here, if you happen to come back here, please e-mail me at naturebrook@aol.com I don't know who his parents are, but I do have some interesting info you may want to know. Thanks, Char

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service