My great grandmother was married to Elisha Carroll Berry, born 26 April 1882 in Dixfield,Oxford, Maine.  My great grandmother's name was Annie Bell Masterman born 1884 Nov. 28th in Weld, Franklin, Maine.  Does anyone know anything about the Berry fmaily from Dixfield, oxford,Maine.

Thanks in advance, LisaRose W. Simmons

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a report on Elisha's sudden death, 25 Feb. 1936. There's some information on Elisha's World War I service and second wife in this column. This column says that Elisha had brothers Merle and Benjamin. This would make him a son of Albion K. P. and Lizzie T. (Hill) Berry. Here's the family in 1880 and 1900. You'll find a report of Lizzie's death, 8 July 1919, on this page. Albion and Lizzie evidently married in Carthage 26 Nov. 1866.
Thank you so much for your response. I always thought the Berry Family was Native American Indian. Were they Indians from Canada? Thanks again.

LisaRose White Simmons
I can find no evidence to confirm that. Albion was the son of Thomas, Jr., and Caroline (White) Berry of Carthage. Thomas was born in Massachusetts. That's as far back as I've researched the family.
Thanks so much for your time Chris.

Lisa R, W, Simmons

Hello - my husband is related to the Berry family from Dixfield; I would be happy to share what info I have with you, please email me,

Sonya Berry

Hello,

While researching Berry genealogy I discovered your post to mainegenealogy.net regarding the Berry Family in Dixfield.

I am fairly certain that I am related, so would be interested in any information you may have.

My ggg Grandfather is Thomas Berry from Carthage.

His son Leander is my GG Grandfather - I actually lived in his house in Five Islands Maine. He divided his time between Five Islands and Carthage. Leander's son William L Berry is my G Grandfather and his son Alton is my grandfather.

AKP Berry was Thomas Berry's 11th child I believe. AKP always fascinated me. I would like to know more!

I am Paul Berry Jr, paul_maine08@yahoo.com  I live in Richmond, from Bath/Georgetown/Five Islands. cheers!!!

My wifes grandmother was daughter of lIzzie Berry and Edgar masterman , Lizzie was sister of Elisha and Edgar was brother of Annie , I have lots info on this family let me know im sure i  can help 

Here is the proof 

Attachments:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service