Seeking information on the marriages and descendents of Eva Griffin (of Thomas Frank Griffin & Clara Morse) who married three times: unknown in unknown, Ensley Jones in Somerville in 1907, and Harry Hurd in Livermore in 1916.  I believe three children were born in Maine.  Children were Robert E. Jones b.1909, Betty Jones b.1914 and Majorie Hurd b.1922.  Thx.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only other possible? marriage record I could find is Located here

Here is The Marriage record of Harry and Eva

Here is some data I found from ancestry

Hope it helps?

Ben,  Excellent information.  Thanks so much.  This fills in a lot of information missing from my family record. 

Here is the marriage record of Ensley and Eva, So that last marriage record of Eva and Edward Earle was probably correct.

Marriage of Ensley and Eva

Ensley's Death record and Burial in Pleasant hill cemetery, probably at Livermore falls

Eva Griffin Hurd was my Grandmother and Marjorie Joan Hurd (Haskell) was my mother.  She was born in May of 1921 and she died in Dec 2001.  Eva Hurd died in 1957.

Good to meet you.  Eva was my Great Aunt (Leslie's sister).  I have compiled much of our genealogy.  Please let me know if you are interested in our story. 

Sure I am interested.  I can remember my mother talking about Uncle Leslie and it seems to me that he would send my Grandmother a turkey at Christmas time or something like that.  Was he in the wholesale food business in Boston?  My E-mail is dhask9434@att.net

RSS

© 2021   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service