I have this newspaper article from The Boston Sunday Globe, May 26, 1963 of a Gerald R. Siefke found dead in a railroad car in Fort Kent, Maine. I've attached article, scroll down.
I believe this may be my grandfather who left his family behind in the early 1950's to never be heard from again. We've been searching for his whereabouts for decades. Is there anyway you or anyone in that town can tell me more of his death and possibly where he is buried. Will someone please help me so his family can have answers and closure? Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you, Melissa from Ohio

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another article of Gerald that may provide more clues?

I believe this is part of your ancestry tree also. Joan Virag obit?

This is my Aunt who tried to find him decades ago through SS# but turned up nothing. I wish she knew about this before she passed.

Thanks Ben for helping me out and finding this article for me,  this helps on where he's been. It's odd how the 2 articles has 2 different ages on him???

I was hoping to find out where he's buried too. Is there a way of getting hold of a police report there? 

Who can I contact there and get a copy of the death certificate?

You might try the Town Clerk for any info that may be available? 

Attachments:

Here is another article that may pertain to him? From the Trenton Times 26 May 1953. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service