No Description

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi i'm ed i have ancestors the lord family and the stover famlies origanilly from mass.and then to york and on to brooksville inthe late 1700's and early 1800's.Looking for info i also have plenty to share such as birth records deaths and marragies thank you ed mccarren mccarren.family@yahoo.com
In my family records I have an Andrew Jackson Lord, b. 20 Jan 1831, Lebanon, York, Maine; d. bet. 1900-1910 in Oakland, Alameda, CA. His parents were John Lord and Polly Ross. He married Nancy Allen in 1863. My line is the Allen line. I am interested to find out if Andrew and Nancy ever had children.
A George W Lord, born 25 Dec 1833 in Boston, lived off and on in York, York, ME and Salem, Essex, MA. He was a Veteran of the U.S. Civil War, serving in the US Navy. He died 6 Feb 1911 at Togus, near Augusta, Kennebec, ME.
Ed,
Most Lord families in York/York County descend from Nathan Lord of So. Berwick..........there is alot been done on this family and one of the early graveyards still exist inSo Berwick near the Great Works river i have walked it myself and seen several Lord Stones.I have friends in York who are Lords as well. If you want try contacting Norma Keim at old Berwick Historical soceity she has a lot of information.
good luck Kevin McKinney
Hi Ed,
I have been researching the lord's (the One's decensended from Robert Lord In England, who went to Ipswich,ma then to Brookville,me) I have tons of info if you wanna share..Do you have an account on Ancestry.com I have them all listed there..
My husband who is a Lord decendanted from Charles Melvin Lord and Isabella Lord (Charles Lord was the son of John Nelson Lord and Isabella was the daughter of Isaiah Lord in brooksville,maine) Here is my email lisalord90@yahoo.com
got some obits and few pics not much though Lisa
thank you my email is mccarren.family@yahoo.com
Hello, I'm in Maine, and had the Lord Family in East Orland. That'd be Albert L. (1925-2005) Bucksport, Maine. S/O Ralph H. Lord and Mattie S (Soper) Lord, of Bucksport, Hancock Co., Maine.
is ralph the son of Sylvester Lord and annie anderson?
In this line, Ralph H Lord is the son of Llewllyn Lord b20Aug1855, Alton, ME.  his mother:  Julia Frances McKay b.16OCT1858, Orland, ME  Hope this answers your question.  Happy Hunting, Cindy

Hi, I am on the Historical Committee for the Sons and Daughters of Nathan Lord.  In my file I have a Ralph Emery Lord, son of Sylvester and Annie Anderson Lord, who married a Sadie Baker on June 27,1904 in Stark County, Ohio.  Ralph Howard Lord was the father of the late Matson Lord, a Past President of the group mentione in the first line. I would love to hear from Nathan Lord Descendants-right now I plan on attending the Annual Reunion in South Berwick in August.  I will be taking along my computer with my files.

Your Matson M. Lord have the same parents as Albert Llewellyn Lord b. 1925 Bucksport, ME.  Albert's son, Richard T lives on the Back Ridge Rd, East Orland, ME.

Hey ed funny thing I found out...your ancestors are lord from Brroksville, me and also ancestors israel brown and susan emery also and they are both in my family tree...amazing how thats works out

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service