Hi everyone, what a great network...I am really hoping you can help me.  I am looking for information on my GGG grandfather and grandmother, Daniel Mower (6-5-1806) and Mary T. Horn (Polly?) (1-18-1810).  Daniel was born in Greene, the son of Ebenezer and Jane Mower.  Mary was born in Ripley, Somerset Co.  I have no further information on her.  I have a newspaper clipping from the Eastern Gazette, dated 12-28-1939 that has information taken from Ebenezer Mower's bible, stating that Daniel and "Polly" were married in November, 1828.  Further entries state that Daniel died in Bangor on June 21, 1844 and Polly Horn(e) Mower died in Napa, CA on 10-16-1890.  I have plenty of information on the rest of the Mower's but have reached a dead end on Daniel, where he is buried, what the cause of death was etc.  I have nothing on the Horn family.  Hoping someone out there has additional information for me!  Thanks!

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Debbi. I'm a Mower cousin located here in Bangor (descended through Dan's cousin Martin Mower).  I've also pondered where Daniel might be buried.  I've walked through quite a few cemeteries here in the area and have yet to enjoy the surprise of stumbling about a gravestone for Daniel. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service