Heather Gerquest's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ben.  I pretty much came to that conclusion too.  Your input has been helpful…"

Heather Gerquest replied Jul 17, 2014 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"Nancy, If I did not value your information, I would not refer people to NeDoBa at al…"

Heather Gerquest replied Nov 24, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"It was the new comment and the subtraction of some of the old stuff from that partic…"

Heather Gerquest replied Nov 24, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"http://www.nedoba.org/gene_fake.html#thunder What this site originally said was that…"

Heather Gerquest replied Nov 22, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"http://www.nedoba.org/gene_fake.html#thunder I am NOT saying I buy into the "Big Thu…"

Heather Gerquest replied Nov 21, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"According to your version of the story, Dodivah was the settler of Camden.  Barbara…"

Heather Gerquest replied Jul 10, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"It was my great Aunt Gladys (Who's mother was a Richards born in 1800), who told me…"

Heather Gerquest replied Jun 8, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"Thank you for that information!  I know that the Richards' were friendly with the Na…"

Heather Gerquest replied Jun 7, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"Here "Big Thunder" is mentioned as being from the "Tarratine" tribe.  The use of thi…"

Heather Gerquest replied Feb 26, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

"From the Hardy Family Tree: Dodipher Richards [Parents] was born 1745 in Dover, Str…"

Heather Gerquest replied Feb 24, 2013 to "Little Fawn" who married Dodipher Richards...

24 Apr 4
Reply by Lesa A kitching

RSS

© 2021   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service