i'm ed mccarren i have an ancestor john p. shepherd lost at sea in 1844 out of castine maine on the schooner susan eliza looking for info on him can anyaone help I think he was born in brooksville main ab.1806

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

i have a possible canaditate for. john p.shepherd who married a abigail b.lord in 1828.he is john shepherd. born in jefferson lincoln county ,maine in 1798.his parents were william shepherd and lucy brown,married in jefferson maine in 1787/williams father was james shepherd from mass.does anyone have info on these people?also the schooner john p.was lost on in 1848 the susan elizabeth was owened by his wife's family the stovers and john lord.any help,sugestions,or info would be appreciated

a  small pproblem the son of john and lucy also appears in the 1840 cennsus near jefferson whilp john p.appears in brooksville amy one have any info?

a samll correction i believe his father was born in mass. and he married a abigail b.lord born in brooksville da.of john lord and olive stover.they were married in 1828 in brooksville maine.any one have any info thank you ed mccarren

Hi Ed, my grandfather was Lewis Shepard.  He lived in Deer Isle Maine.  I don't know anything about your ancester, but I'l bet he is of the same family.

RSS

Ancestry.com

Fold3.com

Search Military Records - Fold3

© 2018   Created by Chris Dunham.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service